Thursday, October 6, 2011

Newsletter....

Well...this may or may not work but this link should take you to inaugural newsletter. Don't worry, it's all new information. We didn't want to take our blog posts and make them the newsletter because that would be lame. So...this is never-before-seen thoughts and musings.

Enjoy newsletter edition 1.


P.S. If this link doesn't work, please comment so I can research and change it to a link that will.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6364546/Newsletter%20volume%201.8.pdf

2 comments:

  1. Could not seem to get the newsletter open. Is it just me or were others having trouble too?? Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link worked for me but it took a long time due to the file size. We are working to resolve the problem. If you send me your email address I can send you a the newsletter in a smaller file size. I also posted a smaller link on facebook.

    Sorry,

    Trent Davis
    trent@servants.org

    ReplyDelete